About the Company
BTL is a fast growing company, high achieving with even higher aspirations and a team full of bright and innovative people. We have created an enterprise‐grade private blockchain development
platform called Interbit. Together with a growing list of global partners, we offer blockchain solutions to businesses across multiple industries. Some of the world’s largest institutions are using Interbit to explore new opportunities.
Carefully created for enterprise developers, BTL’s goal for Interbit is to become the professional grade blockchain development tool of choice among Business leaders, Solution Architects, Application Designers, and Developers. The Interbit platform includes a suite of API’s and smart contracts that allow enterprise application developers to rapidly, confidently, and efficiently create blockchain‐based applications.
With offices in Vancouver, Calgary, and Canary Wharf in London, BTL continues to position itself as a front‐runner in the blockchain ecosystem, providing advice and knowledge to industry leaders. We trade publicly on the Toronto Stock Exchange with the ticker TSXV:BTL.
About the Role
The role will involve liaising with both existing and potential clients to meet their business needs. As we work with a nascent technology, there is strong demand not only for existing projects, but also exploration of the technology and use case identification. You will be brought up to speed with the technology and be expected to partake in the creation of client facing documents.
- Identify suitable use cases from a wide business spectrum;
- Communicate with stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify points of value and create value propositions;
- Assist and lead in the creation of PoV (Proof of Value) documents for clients;
- Ability to understand clients' business requirements;
- Translate current business processes to ‘to-be’ business processes;
- Analytical approach to problem solving and ability to provide practical and efficient solutions to clients’ requirements;
- Coordinate with IT on business requirements and applicability of technology
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge on energy and/or finance industries;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in energy, fintech or finance industries;
- Hands on experience in process/project implementation;
- Flexible to travel across various client locations internationally and willingness to work at client's site when required;
- Strong understanding of technology solutions;
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Previous work with enterprise software;
- Previous experience with start-up culture
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.