BTL is an agile company comprised of talented developers and proven business managers who are using distributed-ledger-technology and new software design patterns to develop technologies that are changing the way the world interacts with critical data.
We're powering some of the world’s largest institutions as they explore new opportunities on the blockchain. We trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange Venture board as TSXV:BTL.
BTL is looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Interbit is an enterprise grade blockchain platform. Designed with scalability and privacy at its core, Interbit is a multi chain platform that enables architects and developers to harness the benefits of blockchain technology without sacrificing speed or configurability.
BTL has built its Interbit blockchain platform from the ground up with the aim of familiarity and efficiency in the development and delivery of enterprise blockchain solutions. We believe that by using Interbit, software development times can be dramatically cut to allow organizations and developers the opportunity to be nimble and rapidly iterative in their development processes.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting a wide variety of marketing campaigns and tactics with a specific focus on driving demand generation for the inside sales and field sales teams. This position is based in Vancouver, BC.
You are passionate about technology marketing and enjoy working on a collaborative team where things move fast and you can contribute your best work. Preferably, you have several years of marketing experience in the technology industry, enjoy collaborating with others, have stellar project management abilities and you are an experienced self-starter. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with some of the best marketing professionals in the industry.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Create and manage innovative events marketing programs including sponsorship contracts, logistics, on-site booth/presence development, event staffing planning, promotional materials (swag), email campaigns, registration set-up and follow-up campaigns.
- Create and maintain marketing lists and email marketing communications and programs. Secure, as appropriate, additional marketing list data in support of our ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain nurture marketing campaigns (develop content, create email messaging and workflow, coordinate telesales calls) to support converting contacts into prospects and customers.
- Manage marketing automation platform for landing pages, email marketing, nurture marketing, lead management, and campaign reporting.
- Create weekly reporting on marketing-generated leads, review with inside sales and field sales teams. Adjust tactics for future campaigns to meet leads and pipeline development goals.
- Develop sales materials (slide decks, brochures) to support inside sales and field sales teams.
- Write and develop customer case studies in various mediums (content for web site, brochures, scripts for customer videos, securing customer speakers for events and webinars).
- Analyze and report on campaign success. Proactively analyze the effectiveness and performance of campaigns.
- Keep up to date with marketing trends and research new marketing tactics.
- Coordinate and attend internal meetings with inside sales, field sales and other marketing stakeholders.
- Travel as required.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in event marketing and/or demand generation campaign management, preferably technology product or services environment. Preferred experience working on Microsoft-related marketing campaigns or projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to lead marketing presentations and conference calls.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong data analysis and process management skills to manage, report on, and analyze demand generation campaigns.
- Valid passport and ability to travel internationally (most often Europe and USA).
Nice to have
- Lead generation in a technology environment.
- Some technical background, with some knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Experience with web analytics, including proficiency with Google Analytics preferred.
- Experience with Adobe creative tools not required, but an asset.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.